All Natural Dog Anxiety Cure
Anxiety and fear-related disorders are fairly common in dogs. Experts estimate that around 14% of dogs in the United States of America suffer from separation anxiety, the most commonly recognized anxiety disorder in dogs. Anxiety can be difficult to recognize because its early signs are often subtle, and most behaviors associated with anxiety can seem normal at first. The most important thing to realize when trying to identify signs of anxiety in your dog is that anxious dogs expect bad things to happen, either generally or in specific situations, and act accordingly. This means you need to look not only your dog's behavior but also at the context of that behavior to assess anxiety.
Dogs at risk for anxiety may:
- Frequently seek an owner’s attention( through pawing, barking, etc.) throughout the day
- Follow owners around the house
- Seek comfort from owners whenever something unexpected occurs
- Greet owners exuberantly when they return home
Symptoms of established anxiety include:
- Barking, whining, or howling when left alone
- Destructive behaviors (e.g., chewing and clawing at objects in the home)
- Escape attempts through or around doors and windows, crates, or fences
Is There An All Natural Dog Anxiety Cure?
There are medications that can be given to dogs to help with their stress, but drugs are not for every pet and are typically implemented only as a last resort in severe instances.
Organic All Natural CBDK9™ is available without a prescription and has made a difference in thousands of pets. Talk to your vet to see what the best option would be for your dog.